Employability skills have been defined as: “A set of achievements, understandings and personal attributes that make individuals more likely to gain employment and to be successful in their chosen occupations”.
EmployAbility dedicates and assists students and graduates with all disabilities, including dyslexia or long-term health condition, into employment. Hoping to expand their opportunities and experiences
- EmployAbility was established in 2006 as the not-for-profit organisation.
- They have a wide network of relationships with universities, other disability charities and many other key stakeholders, and are always looking to reach out to new candidates.
- EmployAbiliy run a range of programmes for large international and UK employers, including internships and graduate recruitment.
- They also offer training, events and consultancy around disability awareness and inclusion.
- The client list includes many leading blue-chip as well as public sector organisations. Have a look at the list: Our client list
- EmployAbility have helped many disabled and dyslexic students & graduates to secure either internships or permanent roles each year– you can read their candidateand employer testimonials.
- They have also helped many more candidates through their workshopsand university events, offering advice on preparing CV’s and applications as well as interview technique and sensitive issues such as when and how to disclose a disability.
- The team has unparalleled experience from both the commercial and voluntary sectors. They have never required external funding – their income comes entirely from the employers they work with, who value the quality of the service delivered.
Whether you are a student or graduate with a disability, or an employer looking for highly talented candidates from diverse backgrounds, or a university representative wanting to widen your links on behalf of your disabled students – you can register today, or get in touch by calling +44 (0)7852 764 684. More details on HERE
DON’T MISS OUT ON CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES-DEADLINE IS APPROACHING!
Are you interested in financial services and data analytics? Check out any of the programmes listed below and to access more detailed information and application forms click on the link.
To check out Internships, Graduate Roles and Scholarships, please click HERE
- CBRE – closing 15th April
- Bloomberg – closing 15th April
- A summer internship in commercial real estate- closing 15 April
- KPMG – closing 15th April
- Google – closing 22nd April
- Willis Towers Watson – closing 22nd April
Insight event on May 2nd in London
Interested in finding out what it’s like working at a young, fast growing global consultancy? Why not apply to attend the insight event with Protiviti on May 2nd. The aim is:
- To provide disabled students of any year an opportunity to meet employees of Protiviti
- To hear more about careers in consultancy
- Recognise how to succeed through their recruitment process and the opportunities they have for graduates.
For more information and to apply- please click HERE
Check out other events that is also happening- please click HERE
The Learning Support Centre: Empowering you to fulfil your potential