What better subject to blog about than blogging!
So, why blog? Blogging is a way to share your thoughts and communicate with all of your customers and clients. It allows them to know exactly what you’re up to, what you are planning and causes that you care about. It also invites opinion and debate.
If you’ve got something to say, or an account to be heard there is an audience out there. It may be a tip that you wish to share or services that you provide that you want people to know about.
Areas of interest for the Learning Support Centre include: dyslexia, anxiety, SpLD’s, disability support plus support in higher and further education.
Here are some examples of blogs written by LSC in last few months and the link to them if you’d like to read more http://learningsupportcentre.com/latest-news
- I’m dyslexic, now what?
- From student to ASW
- Supporting nurses and midwives
- Autistic appropriate language
- ATT review
- How LSC support anxiety
- Biz event about blogging at the Phoenix
- Who are LSC?
- How LSC support their clients
- Supporting Dyslexic clients
- Seen and unseen disabilities
- Autism and Asperger syndrome
- What is a SpLD?, LSC Support Expectations
- How Mentoring helps student stress
- National Dyslexia Week
Either to inspire or the see what a blog looks like here’s a link to a page full of blogs on different subjects: http://www.blogher.com/blogher-topics/blogging-social-media/nablopomo