Our aim is to deliver the highest quality of service to all our clients, when working with the Learning Support Centre we want you to experience our core values throughout your experience;
Our core values are
We value your feedback
If you have feedback on the services you have received from us, this is always welcome, if you want to tell us about a positive experience you have had with the company or a member of our team or let us know where we can improve, you can do so directly or by email at email@example.com or call us on 01162548881.
Feedback from our stakeholders is paramount to what we do and is reviewed quarterly in our quality meetings.
If you come to a point where you want to make a complaint, please contact us in person, in writing or by telephone please see contact details below:
The Learning Support Centre
5 Upper Brown Street
Tel: (0016) 254 8881
Your complaint will then be dealt with by the relevant manager. All complaints are handled within the following timescales, if there are serious issues which require legal advice these timescales could be lengthened. If this is the case we will keep you updated regularly.
- All complaints must be made within 3 months of the event.
- We will respond within 2 days of either a written or verbal complaint, to acknowledge receipt of complaint.
- Will launch an investigation within 5 days of receipt of complaint.
- All complaints will be dealt with and arrangements made for meetings within 14 days.
- We will endeavour to resolve any complaints received within 28 days.
- With regards to serious complaints we will involve the police, social services or any other professional body should it be deemed necessary.
We aim to resolve all complaints in a timely and fair manner, aiming to be:
- Open and accessible
- To be fair to all parties involved and avoid allocating unnecessary blame to individuals
- To lead to prompt resolution.
Where clients are unhappy with the resolution, they may wish to inform the needs assessor or institution of their complaint. Where applicable the final point of appeal may be your funding body, for example, The Student Loans Company.
You can request a copy of our full complaints and compliments policy and procedure. If you make a complaint this will be emailed to you when we acknowledge your complaint.